Financial Help Edmonton
In addition to the key points talked about in this video, some highlights of the 2012 budget are as follows:
- As of April 1, 2023 age of eligibility of OAS and GIS benefits will be increased from 65-67 by January 2029
- Starting fall 2012 pennies will no longer be distributes, however, they can be spent. Change currently will be rounded up rather than down. (ie). if your change is 2 cents you will get a nickle back. But how long will that last?
- Proposed $50 million for wildlife species at risk over two years.
- $105 million to support forestry innovation and market development over two years.
- $275 million for First Nations school renovations and education over three years.
- Renew the Canaidan Coast Guard over 11 years for projected $5.2 billion.
- Canada is projected to have a surplus of over 3 billion by the 2015- 2016 fiscal year.
In Debt? Is Credit Card Debt keeping you down financially and emotionally? You May Need Financial Help!
Are you making just the minimum payments month after month after month and need Financial Help? Do you ever wish you could talk to somebody about it, someone that will truly understand and NOT judge you? If that sounds like you, well, you’re not the only one! At Parley Debt Consulting we’ve been helping Edmontonian’s with their debt issues for 5 years
How do you start becoming debt free?
Simple, make a choice now. Stop letting your debt control you! Say “No more” to the credit card companies. ..and say “YES” to getting your debt under control. If you have 60 seconds, you have time to fill in our Debt Freedom Form click here and start taking control of your future.
What are the steps…
1.) Fill out the Debt Freedom Form click here
2.) Expect a call from one of our Turnaround Consultants in 24 hours
3.) Set meeting time with your Turnaround Consultant
Every person has unique circumstances, and your Turnaround Consultant will be sensitive to that. As well, know your Turnaround Consultant is a Consumer Debt Negotiating Expert. ..they’re here to help you, like they have so many others (see our Testimonial section). Once your Turnaround Consultant completely understands your circumstances, they will outline ALL your debt turnaround options. After which, we ask that you go home and think about what debt turnaround option best suits your particular needs before contracting our services.
Some common debt turnaround financial help solutions include:
- Making a feasible budget – ask us for our Budgeting Booklet.
- Getting a consolidation loan – will the banks do it? In some cases yes. Learn more
- Credit counselling services – workable for debt not exceeding 10k-15k. Learn more
- Informal Proposals – a service we offer for those with many assets.
- Consumer Proposal – A debt turnaround solution that suits more families than just about any other. See if you qualify…click here for our Debt Freedom Form, and get started on qualifying.
- Bankruptcy – before you consider this solution to your debt problems, either fill in our Debt Freedom Form and will contact you within 24 hours…click here Or call us directly at 780 722 3000.
Debt Revolution Testimonials from Ghost Planners Inc on Vimeo.
Need Debt Help? Call us Today for Financial Help Edmonton!